As a leading blender, packer and distributor of agricultural and industrial inputs, we place workplace safety as our top priority.
In each of the countries in which we operate, in each of our offices and locations, SOLEVO ensures a safe place to work for our teams, partners, sub-contractors and clients. We also work on reducing our environmental impact as a company.
We work on ensuring that each and every one of us is involved in implementing our Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy by developing and promoting specific activities and training.
A zero-incident objective
Our Health, Safety and Environment Policy aims to reach a zero-incident objective and demonstrates our commitment to:
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment and working conditions to each of our employees, partners, sub-contractors and clients, in every location in which we operate, while reducing, or eliminating when feasible, the environmental impact;
- Adopt an automatic risk-reduction approach by encouraging individual and collective initiatives to eliminate danger and reduce health and safety risks as well as our environmental impact;
- Conduct regular consultations with our employees, partners, sub-contractors, clients and any other third-party interested in Health, Safety and Environment issues;
- Promote the continuous improvement of our capacity to manage Health, Safety and Environment related issues, to protect the environment and to ensure that each of our projects and activities is considered as an opportunity to promote a corporate HSE culture;
- Define and regularly update HSE objectives for our employees;
- Respond to but also go beyond current HSE and environmental regulations.